The Mt. Sterling Public Library now offers world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond for library patrons through a streaming video service to any web-connected device. Watch some of your favorite shows commonly found on BBC America and PBS by clicking on the Acorn TV link, registering with your library card, and start watching today. Follow these instructions after clicking on the link below.
- Click “register” at the top of the page and create an account.
- Then click the “Acorn TV” icon.
- Choose any program and click on the “Access” button that appears. Clicking the access button gives you the right to watch for one week to have unlimited access to all the Acorn TV. After one week, repeat the process to receive another 7 day pass. Choose a program to watch.
For mobile device or Roku:
- Register online first. Then download the RB digital app for your device.
- After logging in, tap into the Acorn TV app. Then tap “Access to Acorn TV”. This will give you a 7 day pass automatically. Choose a program to watch.