The Mt. Sterling Public Library offers world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond for library patrons through a streaming video service to any web-connected device. Watch some of your favorite shows commonly found on BBC America and PBS by clicking on the Mt. Sterling RBdigital link, registering with your library card, and start watching today. Follow these instructions after clicking on the link below.
- A the Mt. Sterling RBdigital site, Click “register” at the top of the page and create an account.
- Once you are in the account, click the “AcornTV” icon.
- Choose any program and click on the “Checkout” button that appears. Clicking the “Checkout” button gives you the right to have unlimited access to all the AcornTV for one week. After one week, repeat the process to receive another 7-day pass. Choose a program to watch. If you have a pass already checked out, the shows will have an “Access” button instead of “Checkout.”
For mobile device or Roku:
- Download the RBdigital app for your device from the Playstore or Appstore. Then create an account.
- After logging in, tap into the AcornTV icon. Then tap “Access to AcornTV”. Choose any program. Click “Checkout”. The program does not matter. Clicking “Checkout” grants a 7-day pass for all the shows. This will give you a 7-day pass automatically. Choose a program to watch.
All passes are checked out through the RBdigital website or app. After a pass is checked out, you can download the regular AcornTV app using a Roku, Roku television, or Amazon Firestick. Use the same login and password as the RBdigital account and the app will work immediately. If a message appears offering a free trial, you need to check out another 7-day pass. All the programs may be watched through the RBdigital app since the “AcornTV” app does not work with all devices.