Doors Remain Open With Safety Protocols, Facemasks State Mandated
The library has re-opened our doors to the public as of Monday, June 1st. There are new rules in place to follow in order to use the library.
1. No matter how much you missed your librarian, do not hug your librarian.
2. The hours from 10-11 a.m. are set aside for senior citizens and vulnerable patrons only.
3. You may still opt to continue using the curbside pick up if necessary.
4. The maximum occupancy for the building is 15 people.
5. Please limit visits to no more than 45 minutes per day.
5. There will be a limit of one computer session per day, up to a maximum of 45 minutes.
6. Please be respectful of others and wear a facemask if you do not have a medical issue with wearing one. It is now state mandated.
7. Responsible adults must accompany children under the age of 12 years.
8. Social distancing must be practiced at all times.