Library CLOSED Until Further Notice
- In an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the library is closed. We will be checking our phone messages and emails daily, but otherwise not be occupying the library building.
- Please DO NOT return any more items in our drop box until it is determined it is safe once again for our staff to handle.
- Your checked out items will not be counted as overdue. Please disregard any over due notices.
- All fines are suspended during this time of hiatus.
- All our digital services remain available through our website.
- We have extended the number of checkouts on Hoopla from 5 to 7 per month. If we receive a higher demand, we will extend the number further.
- If you need a card to access online materials, we will issue a card via email. Email us at email@example.com
- WiFi remains available 24 hours a day from outside the library building. Password is F6C57389F8.
For changes, please check back with our website or Facebook page.