Library Building Will Remain CLOSED to the Public Until Further Notice
- In an effort to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the library building is closed to the public for now. We will be checking our phone messages and emails daily, and otherwise occupying the library building with most of our regularly scheduled staff members.
- Please CLEAN your returns prior to leaving in the drop box. If anyone in your household has been ill, please do NOT return, but instead contact the library to renew. Latex disposable gloves are in short supply and we want it to be safe for our staff to handle.
- Look for the date of regular due dates to return. If in doubt, please call the library.
- All fines are suspended during this time of hiatus. We will be flexible with the transition once we begin having regular due dates again.
- All our digital services remain available through our website.
- We have extended the number of checkouts on Hoopla from 5 to 7 per month. If we receive a higher demand, we will extend the number further. Hoopla is currently allowing up to 30 additional check outs per month that do NOT count against your checkouts from our library account.
- If you need a card to access online materials, we will issue a card via email or phone. Call us at 740-869-2430 or email us at email@example.com
- WiFi remains available 24 hours a day from outside the library building. Password is F6C57389F8.
For changes, please check back with our website or Facebook page.