Find Previous RBDigital Content on Overdrive and Hoopla with Your Library Card
RBDigital has been acquired by Overdrive. All eBooks, audiobooks and magazines from RBDigital have been moved to Overdrive. Use Overdrive or your Libby App with your library card to find what you are looking for. If you need any assistance please call the library at 740-869-2430 or come see us and we will be glad to help you.
· The Great Courses – Library Collection – Library patrons can now access The Great Courses on RBdigital! This is an exclusive invitation for patrons to start their journey of lifelong learning taught by the top 1% of university professors and experts from the Ivy League and other renowned schools and institutions. With hundreds of videos on subjects ranging from photography to physics, astronomy to art, history to health, and more, The Great Courses Library Collection has courses on how to do it, how to learn it, or how it happened. No matter what your patrons are interested in, they’ll find their favorite subject.
· IndieFlix – IndieFlix is a movie service that offers access to pop culture favorites, box office hits, award-winning feature films, documentaries, and shorts. With IndieFlix, patrons can instantly view thousands of titles from around the world, including the best from classic TV, horror, comedy, film festival darlings, and more.
· Stingray / Qello – Stingray Qello is the only place to watch over 1,500 of the most amazing live moments in music. It’s the world’s largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries streamed on-demand to just about any digital device. It’s like a never-ending concert ticket.
· Method Test Prep – Designed to work seamlessly with students’ unique learning styles and busy schedules, Method Test Prep’s ACT and SAT prep programs help students raise their ACT scores an average of three points and their SAT scores an average of 150 points. Diagnostic evaluations, lessons, quizzes, and full-length exams help students strategically navigate the SAT and ACT by focusing on both content and test-taking techniques. Students also build their fundamental reading comprehension, grammar, and math skills.
· Learn It Live! – Find and interact with experts and teachers in live online and on-demand classes. Discover hundreds of expert-led programs covering topics on cooking, nutrition, child care, financial wellness, fitness, yoga, mindfulness, stress reduction, and much more!