How to use RB Digital Streaming Video
Use your library card to stream unlimited video! Just borrow a 7-day pass to one of the options available through RBDigital – Acorn TV, Stingray Qello or IndieFlix.
It is a two-step process. Initially you create an account and log in through RBDigital to activate your 7-day pass.
- Set up your RBDigital Account with your library card, email and password on a computer or in the app.
- After the account is established, you will use your email/password combination to login.
- If you already have an RBDigital account, you just need to sign in.
- Once in your RBDigital account – either on the app or online, select which streaming option you want to access.
- Follow the prompts from the service you selected. Once you have the account set up, you should be able to access their service from the RBDigital App and wherever the streaming service is available – Roku, Amazon Fire, mobile device with a browser, Apple TV, etc.
- Once a pass is checked out, a commercial app will automatically work. For instance, the AcornTV app will work on a Roku television or device automatically. Once a pass expires, the service will ask you to try a “Free Trial.” Go back to RBDigital and check out another pass, then the service should start working again.
RBDigital Educational Services
These services require a pass to be checked out also. However, they will not work on Roku devices or Amazon Firesticks. Use the RBDigital site on your computer or the app on your tablet/phone.
To begin, follow this link. This is the web portal to RB Digital.